84 / 100
Gel Tabs LSD
- Gel Tabs LSD, The effects of LSD are unpredictable. They depend on the amount taken, the person’s mood and personality, and the surroundings in which the drug is used.
- This has thus resulted in multiple users reporting the different effects they experienced, that are different from others. Normally, the first effects of LSD are experienced thirty to ninety minutes after taking the drug. Often, the pupils become dilated.
- The body temperature can become higher or lower, while the blood pressure and heart rate either increase or decrease. Sweating or chills is a common occurrence. This condition is called hyperthermia, where the body temperature spikes uncontrollably.Gel Tabs LSD
- Many lsd users experience flashbacks, or a recurrence of the LSD trip, often without warning, long after taking lsd gel tabs. Bad trips and flashbacks are only part of the risks of LSD use.
- LSD users may manifest relatively long-lasting psychoses or severe depression.
How long does it last? You may begin to feel the effects of one tab of acid within 20 to 90 minutes of ingesting the drug. Although the average acid trip can last anywhere from 6 to 15 hours, most trips won’t last more than 12 hours. After your trip is over, you may experience “afterglow” effects for another six hours.